1.15.2008

Problems...

This is my week of problems. First, for some strange reason, I absolutely can't log into my google account from home (hence, no posts). And my computer keeps turning off (totally randomly and very often due to some problem with the power connection). So I am hoping my new computer will fix the problem.

Then there's the other problem- the baby's not here yet!! I took a walk Saturday, rolled my ankle on a loose rock, fell down and thought that definitely would kick start labor. Despite lots of contractions, pressure, and a general feeling of discomfort, no baby yet. I guess babies have their own schedules.

Just one more thing- I have to give a seminar at work tomorrow. But I've been out for 2 days (with contractions, pain, etc) and have had no time to prepare. Wish me luck!

So anyway, that's it in a nutshell.

Thanks for the happy list N!

No comments: