11.18.2009

Shutterboo Photo Challenge: Water

So, I liked this week's topic, but my challenge was time!! I think I need an assistant- I wanted to take a photo of one of my favorite ways to consume water: Earl Gray tea. But, I just couldn't get the image I wanted without a second person to pour the hot water. Couldn't get the 5-year-old or toddler to do that!

So, my images are of fall colors on the Savannah river. For some reason, my colors never look as vibrant after I upload the photos to Blogger. Anyone know why?


6 comments:

Nicola said...

BEAUTIFUL. i don't know why, but i do know a good tutorial for enlarging your photos.

Lauren said...

Oh can I have the tutorial too?

Sarah, I have the same problem. My photos look much duller.

PleaseRecycle said...

Yeah, and it's only with Blogger. When I upload to Flickr, they look fine. Weird.

PleaseRecycle said...

Nicola, is that the tutorial that was on your blog a while back?

Grandpa TC (the Grouch) said...

Gorgeous and delicious.
I wonder if it doesn't have to do with data compression. You might ask your Uncle Arn.
My friend & former coworker (Ernie) used to say that he had developed an algorithm that could compress any amount of data down to 1 bit - but he was still working on the uncompress algorithm!
Anyway it looks real sweet to my old eyes...

LSULiv said...

I'd argue that these look plenty vibrant! But no idea on the fix...