4.28.2008

All in a day's work...

Here's how my mornings are going:

Get up. Pump milk. Wash breastpump parts so they are dry by the time I leave for work. Nurse Lucy. Catch, if I'm lucky, 5 more min. of sleep. Get up. Get Mollie up. Get Mollie to watch TV and Lucy while I shower. Dress. Get Mollie to turn off TV and get dressed. Change Lucy's diaper. Pack up breast pump, accessories, icepacks, etc. Make breakfast for Mollie. Label bottles for Lucy. Pack diaper bag. Wash Mollie's face and comb her hair. Feed the cat. Try to grab a bite to eat or brush my teeth or brush my hair. Put all bags in the car. Try to throw something together for lunch if there's time. Clean up Mollie's breakfast dishes. Put Lucy in her carseat. Put Mollie into the car. Put Lucy into the car. Grab purse and lock the back door. And that's all before going to WORK!!

2 comments:

salsita said...

And I thought remembering to grab the watermelon that I cut up for work this morning was hard...

Nicola said...

yep. that sounds like my last two mornings. now, i had to give S and M a bit of crap because that is about what my evening sounded like too! if only i could actually listen to you on the meal planning!

and hey, A, your comment really made me laugh!