4.25.2008

Why I hate where we live

This morning I left the house a little before 9 and headed out to work. I saw a golf cart, complete with inclement weather enclosure, coming up the street. There was an old dog following behind it, and, inside the golf cart, the woman driver was smoking a cigarette!!! Oh, and I should mention the weather was perfectly lovely- 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. That is so country!!

Seriously, I actually saw this. A golf-cart-driving, cigarette-smoking dog walker (well, only the DOG was walking). Matt said I should have asked her to slow down while I ran inside and grabbed my camera- LOL!

4 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! I had to read this to Chris. Another reason you guys really need to move out west! We spent lunch playing on a sandy beach today!

Nicola said...

lol. i'll take that over theft, though!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah. I'm a friend of your father. He pointed me to your blog. I loved the entry about the dog-walker. There's plenty of room for you, Lucy and Mollie in the San Francisco Bay Area where home prices are dropping dramatically. I'm sure Bill and Kathy would love having you closer.

Thanks for making me smile today.

Tyler Shaw
http://www.sharpminds.net

Jill said...

Hahaha! That sounds like something I might see up where Jacob is from! But it would be a tractor instead of a golf cart!

Love, Jill